All I want for Christmas is a Pain Free Day... a Pain Free Day... a Pain free day.

Posted on 5:19 AM by Tweedle Beetle Tri-Athletle | 0 comments

I am feeling so frustrated. Last night was a bad as the first (4 days ago). While the sharp pain which I was whimpering over a few days ago has dulled, it is now a constant and consistent ache. The muscles in my back, chest and arms are firing at strange times, fluttering and shocking me fire that runs down my arm. The numbness has not left my left hand and if anything has gotten worse as it has creeped up my forearm.

I think the hardest part of this is my inability to be the husband and dad I want to be. A hundred times in the last 4 days, my four year old has asked "Dad, play with me!" A hundred times I have tried and had to return to this bloody chair.

Anyway, I am trying to stay positive but with only 2 or 3 hours of sleep last night and the polar feelings of pain and numbness in my left arm and shoulder are taking their tole.

Anyway...

0 comments:

Post a Comment